Meet Your Program Directors
Minna Ruth Selub, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., Medical Director
Dr. Selub graduated from prestigious Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts, and the top ranking Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. Read more.
Harold Rodriguez, Ph.D., H.C.L.D., E.L.D., Laboratory Director
FIRST is extremely pleased, proud, and excited to welcome Dr. Harold F. Rodriguez, one of the most experienced and respected embryologists in the United States. Read more.
WELCOME to Florida Institute for Reproductive Sciences and Technologies (FIRST). Here, among the information featured, you can find out about our state-of-the-art facility, meet our staff, learn about services and treatments available at FIRST, apply to become an egg donor, and contact us for an appointment or further information.
Why we should be your FIRST choice:
FIRST is a center of excellence for infertility treatment, offering a complete range of diagnostic and therapeutic services. At FIRST, we know that undergoing therapy for infertility can be a very stressful, trying experience so we aim to provide streamlined care in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Our patients receive the benefits of high technology in a personalized, compassionate setting. Most importantly, unlike many South Florida centers where patients are seen by a different doctor at every visit, or even a paraprofessional, at FIRST, you will be attended by one physician only, Dr. Minna Ruth Selub. We pride ourselves on the continuity of care we give to each and every patient.
FIRST is a fertility center where your case will not "fall through the cracks" and you will not "feel like a number." While we know that with persistence, and, at times, creativity and flexibility, almost every infertility problem can be solved, we never peddle false hope, mislead, or negligently omit information about your individual chance for success. Patients thank us over and over for being candid and offering realistic expectations for the journey that is resolving infertility. We help patients be ready for stops along the way and present all routes of treatment, including, when feasible, the most affordable options, to guide them on the way to making dreams come true.
Our Full Range of Services Include:
- IVF Program, intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) for male factor, MESA, TESE, and Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Donor Egg Program, as well as full Third Party Reproduction Program with option of immediately available in-house egg donors
- Complete Fertility Clinic services, including evaluations, second opinions, diagnostic exams and fertility preservation for both sexes
- All LGBTQ Reproductive Services, including reciprocal IVF and gestational surrogacy - if you can imagine it, we provide it!
- Full spectrum of Infertility Treatment, from the most simple and affordable to cutting-edge assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
For all these reasons, patients worldwide continue to choose our services. Since moving to South Florida in 1991, Dr. Selub has successfully treated patients locally and throughout the United States, as well as international patients from North, Central, and South America, the Caribbean basin, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. We hope you enjoy visiting our website. Please do contact us if you need further information. We look forward to working with you!
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in reproductive care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a compassionate and professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
as needed for time-sensitive procedures
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
as needed for time-sensitive procedures
"Dr. Selub & Debbie, We would like to thank you so much for having been a contribution in the roled you played in bringing us these three bundles of joy. They are growing quickly, and most importantly, they are all very healthy. Hope the holidays bring you as much joy as you bring us lots of love"